Yesterday I have launched LOI demo to the universal sound of booing and dodging some rotten tomatoes.
Some people have complained of the game being unplayably slow - well, I think I have found the solution. Give it another try here:
Other things have been updated as well.
- Added an option to turn the controller support on and off from the options menu (possibly slowdown-related)
- Added Xbox360 D-Pad support.
- Remapped menu buttons to better reflect the Xbox360 proper button layout - A select, B cancel (this translates to keyboard input of X select, C cancel)
- Fixed a few kernel_obj errors caused by improper game reset.
- Added some wicked speedhack to allow the game to run on even the slowest of computers (well, slowest of MODERN computers, I should've said - I'm sure there is a 486DX66 you'd love to run this on: )
- Fixed a few collision and control issues, but no radical changes yet. (don't worry though, I'm listening, and will try to find compromises where I can).
Anyway! Gotta run.
Keep it up to great work, also keep upgrading your dodge equip for those rotten tomatoes :)ReplyDelete